The scientific journal “Theoretical and Applied Veterinary Medicine” is indexed in electronic libraries, catalogs, repositories, and international scientometric databases:
- Crossref Registration AngencyCrossref (DOI prefix 10.32819)
- National repositoryVernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources (ROAD)
- Library catalog OCLCWorldcat
- Web search engine for academic publications Google Schoolar
- Scientific Indexing Services
- Index Copernicus
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Theoretical and Applied Veterinary Medicine is a supporter of digitally preserved scientific research. We are committed to continued availability and preservation of research.
The full text of all published articles is available for download on the journal’s website in the Archive section. All digital log content is stored on a secure server, which is backed up daily. The journal is also stored in the National Repository of Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine and Index Copernicus.
Authors can archive the final published version of their articles in personal or institutional repositories immediately after publication.
Print copies of our Journal are cataloged and archived in the following legal deposit libraries:
- State Scientific Institution "Ivan Fedorov Book Chamber of Ukraine"
- Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- National Parliamentary Library
- Vasyl Stefanyk National Scientific Library of Ukraine in Lviv
- Korolenkо State Scientific Library of Ukraine in Kharkiv
- Odessa National Library
- Central Scientific of Agricultural Sciences Library of the Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences
- Scientific Library of the Dnipo State Agrarian and Economic University